product code: 88631
FREE GIFT WITH EVERY ORDERAVAILABLE SIZES:
WAY OF WEARING:
1. Hold the earloops respectively with your hands so that the nose clips
is located above the mask, making the mask against the chin.
2. Hang the earloop on the ear, and adjust it to a more comfortable state.
3. Press the nose clip with your index finger and middle finger of
both hands from the central neck to both sides at the same time until
they cling to the ears.
4. Cover the mask with both hands as much as possible, and conduct direct
and vertical compression tests to ensure the tightness of the mask.
5. Check the tightness of the mask to the face before entering the work area.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Be applicable to protect droplets, PM2.5, industrial dust, fog and smoke.
1. Before use, the overall appearance of the mask should be free from damage
or pollution, with the earloops that are in good elasticity and the nose
clip that is free from damage or fracture.
2. For masks with respiratory valve, check whether the valve plate falls off
or is damaged before use.
3. When you feel dyspnea, dizziness or other discomfort, please leave the
contaminated area immediately.
4. When the respiratory resistance of the mask increases, replace the mask
1. It must be properly stored and kept away from contaminated areas.
2. Prevent mechanical extrusion, humidity, high temperature, sunlight
exposure and contact with corrosive chemicals.
3. It is recommended that the product be stored at 0 C – 25 C and below 50%